Friday, March 27, 2009

wii just want to party!

As our tax return has come and gone Chris and I decided it would be allot of fun to break down and buy a wii. Not just fun....it's a blast. I really didn't expect my three year old to catch on and have so much fun with it. We like to box each other and it's so funny to just listen as Bree screams at her dad "who's on the ground now!" I had to break out the video camera just to capture the tender moment. The best part of all of it is Chris and I REALLY try and still get beat out by her. (me more than him) Most of our greatest times together are just hanging out at the house and now with our little addition we can really beat each other up when we need to get out some aggression!

Her other favorite games is bowling. She hasn't mastered her technique on this quite as well, in fact she throws the ball behind her every other try but she has a great time with it and she loves to count the pins that she knocked over.

Chris and I like to compete on the wii fit and as most of you know he is very active in working out and me...not so much. But I will have you know that i beat him out in just about every wii fit activity.

Thank you Nintendo for making such a fun and active family entertainment system wii love to play!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh...the Wii. Ry and I bought one with our wedding gift money and love it! If you want another great kids games, get Wii Carnival Games. Sera loves it and Ry and I have fun with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Wii! We really need to get one, they are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys this is robert hows it going its robert farmer by the way, i see that you recently looked at my attempt at making some money at blogging tell me what you think, and let me know if you have any ideas that might help me better this page. How is everything going for guys down in cali?

    ReplyDelete