Monday, March 2, 2009

Drama Always Follows

What is it thats makes women so crazy?
Why does there have to be drama?
Why do we stir the pot?
How do guys stand it?!

I like to avoid drama...all if possible. There however seem to be some of our wonderful sex who can't stand to have a portion of their lives drama free. They always end up in my life. Am I a magnet of these drama queens? What do I have to do to avoid such girls? At work I maintain the idea that I am there to work not make friends. I have made lasting friendships with a choice few...very choice and very few. My work tends to be the meeting place of the drama queens of America (maybe I should choose a new profession) they gather, they chat, they quarrel, they backstab. This store is much worse than any I have been in.

No comments:

Post a Comment